Sunday, December 4, 2011

Park, Chel ho




Park, Chel ho





My Work was beginning to take attention to the life in the nature.
These nature are so special to me in a way. bee-house are trying to share feelings with me when I observe those shapes, colors and space in them. Within these, I find the incomprehensible language that human civilization could not understand at all. And I keep realizing that their order and world are so invalid to mankind.
I become aware that these nature law is working regardless of human willness and a form and color of a bee-house and the space-relationship are the order in the creation of God.

The form, color and space of bee-house are my working tools and they reveal my feelings and visual research that nature and I have inter-communicated are revealing varied ways. Hopefully in the future, my accomplishment is deep and clear my-kind-nature will embody visually and sensationally.








Park, Chel ho
1989 B.F.A Keimyung University,Daegu. Korea
1992 M.F.A Keimyung University,Daegu. Korea
1989 P.M.F.A University of Pennsyvania. Philadelphia. U.S.A

One-Man Shows
2011 Syo Gallery, (Daegu)
2010 Manolin Gallery,(Seoul)
Gallery G,(Daegu)
Shanghai International Artwork Expo(China)
2008 Han keesook Gallery,(Daegu)
2007 Seok Gallery,(Daegu)
2004 Dusan Art Fair ( Daegu)
2001 Gallery Shilla(Daegu)
2000 Total Contemporary Museum,(Jang heung)
1999 Culture & Art Hall,( Daegu)
1998 Gallery of Art, (Iowa, U.S.A)
1997 Meyerson Gallery,( Phiadelphia, U.S.A.)


Group Exhibition
2011 Another Landscape (Bosan Culture Art Center,,Daegu)
Addition No (Gallery M, Daegu)
2010 Seoul Open Art Fair (Coex,Seoul)
Tool Tool Tool Print!(Seoul City Museum, Seoul)
The Story Of Spring( Gallery G, Daegu)

2009 A-One Exhibition, (Fukuoka Asia Art Museum, Japan)

Teaching Experiences
Lecturer, Keimyung University, Youngnam University,
Kyungbuk University, Taegu


Address 289-1, Dongin-3ga Junggu Daegu, Korea
Tel 82-53- 428-3339, 010-2803-2093
E-Mail: cchelho @ hanmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment